Private Maras and Moray Hike with Lunch at Misminay Community

Book in advance
from
$171.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Setours
All reviews sacred valley machu picchu day tour iguazu falls cusco airport private tour amazing tour inca trail south america celio ecuador adventure company driver titicaca flexibility itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2020 via mobile

We had a private tour for a family of four adults booked for us with Setours. We really enjoyed our trip through Peru. They organised airport pick ups, transfers, hotels and activities. We were very happy with all. Everything was so well organised. All the guides were very knowledgeable and attentive. They even gave us a free upgrade in our hotel in Machu Picchu. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: February 2020
AnnH3109, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Setours, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2020

Dear Kettles_and_Toasters

Thank you very much for leaving us a review and for sharing some insight into your recent experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you were so pleased with our service for the duration of your entire private family tour through Peru and I am also really glad that we managed to get you that free upgrade at your hotel in Machu Picchu (we always do try our very best to make your trip to our beautiful destinations as memorable as we possibly can, in any way that we can). We look forward to welcoming your family back to our country in the future. Thank you again for the recommendation.

Your Setours Team

Reviewed February 18, 2020

Our travel agent in Australia arranged the detail for us.

After a week in Lima with family friends we arrived in Cuzco from Lima by air. It was the first time we were without family translators. We were met by two representatives of Setours. Both spoke English. We didn't touch our bags and were politely and carefully ushered to a waiting van at the airport door. The wonderful young lady went through our itinerary in detail, explained the vouchers and checked the plans before we dropped her off in the centre of Cuzco.

Then the ever attentive, smooth and safe driver Caesar took us to our hotel in the Scared Valley. The van was immaculately clean with some cold bottled water and lollies for the 50 minute trip.Although Caesar's English was limited (we should have learnt some Spanish) he offer to stop at a few great spots for photos of Cuzco, the Scared Valley and other places. On arrival at our hotel, again we were not allowed to touch the bags.

A few days later we were greeted at the gates of Machu Picchu by Wilfred, our guide for the day. Calm, polite and perfect English, he first checked we had what we needed, and advised the stuff we didn't need. Wilfred's tour of Machu Picchu was not just what was there and why, but had a quiet passion for the people that built it and lived there. It almost brought the place to life.

Our transfer to Cuzco was complicated with a late train. Still Caesar was there 90 minutes later than we were due and his great driving has us both asleep for the late night trip.

Our day tour of Cuzco and surrounds with Boris was another great experience. Again his guide was beyond place. The things he explained about Inca ways in the first hour came back in treads with each site, Inca and colonial throughout the day. Ably assisted by another calm safe driver in an immaculate vehicle, Boris' insights into the culture and history of this place made it one of my best days.

Thank you Setours, we'll be back!

Date of experience: February 2020
AnnH3109, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Setours, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2020

Dear 322angusd

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely and detailed review. When I read the praise that you have given us based on our services, journeys and guides, it brings a really big smile to my face. I have already shared your review with each of our staff members that you mentioned above and I just have to add that your kind words really made their day. It is because of experiences such as what you have just explained that we love to do what we do, to be able to share our incredible continent with you is an absolute pleasure and we look forward to taking you on another exciting trip in the near future.

Your Setours Team

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Our South American family adventure was made all the better because of the excellent service of SETOURS. Our guide Erica in Lima, Celio in Cuzco and Sergio in MaachuPicchu were exceptional with first rate customer attention from meet and greet on arrival to our departure on our last day. They showed tremendous passion for their country, culture and history and ensuring safety and our comfort was priority throughout. Truly admirable. It was fun and informative. Thank you SETOURS.

Date of experience: December 2019
AnnH3109, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Setours, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Dear BzeAdventurer

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. It is so great to hear that you had such a wonderful family adventure from the start to the end of your journey with us. I always love to hear when our guides manage to go out of their way to make your trip more memorable and I will be sure to send your praise to each of the guides that you mentioned. Erica, Celio and Sergio will be extremely happy to hear that they got a personal mention on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed December 24, 2019

We had a fantastic week in Peru. Everything was well organised and the guides were extremely good. We learned a lot and Peru was a very beautiful country. I will highly recommend Setours if you will go to Peru.

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear Eva G

Thank you very much for leaving us a review and for the recommendation. I am so happy to hear that our guides did such an excellent job on your one week journey through our beautiful country. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with all that were involved and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future so that you can learn even more about Peru.

Reviewed October 29, 2019

Rommy, you could not have arranged a more marvelous tour for me, my wife and adult daughter. You left no stone unturned. Our drivers, guides, flights and hotels were all amazing. Aside from the gorgeous scenery, the Hotel Singular in Patagonia was 5 star amazing. Thank you, Glenn W. Walnut Creek, California

Date of experience: October 2019
AnnH3109, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Setours, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

Dear calwex,

Thank you very much for such a great review! It really makes me feel so proud of our team when I read such incredible reviews from our travelers. I will be sure to share your feedback with Rommy who will be delighted to receive your praise. The Singular is an incredible property, a true piece of living history and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed it so much. Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to showing you more of our beautiful country and continent in the future (we still have so much more to show you).