All reviews room size is rooms are clean plenty of hot water would stay here again great location kennedy square three blocks hotel located late flight recommend this hotel air conditioning breakfast was included safe area nice hotel miraflores peru jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Hotel Habitat is in the perfect location. In the heart of Miraflores and you can walk to ocean and lots of restaurants.

Rooms are clean and the bed was firm and comfortable. Coming from the US, I was concerned about hot water and water pressure, but both were great!

Staff was super friendly and the coffee was delicious!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights after a long trip to Cusco. Choose it after a recommendation for a fellow traveler on TripAdvisor.

Location - good location. Not a long walk into the downtown area for good food and some shopping. Took a taxi from Lima airport and the driver took me right to the hotel.
There’s also a gas station next store for snacks and drinks.

Upon arrival a hotel doorman took my bag and helped me in to the lobby.

Check in was quick. I had used Agoda or Expedia to reserve.

Breakfast was included and it was a pretty good breakfast. Fresh squeezed juices. Fresh eggs. Lots of bread. Some pastries and cheese and meat. I enjoyed breakfast very much.

The room. Bed was comfy. It looked like it had been redone recently as the carpet looked new and the room was well kept. Room had a fridge and a safe - both positive attributes to my stay. Plenty of hot water too.

Room was very clean and also had a big tv. Most channels were in Spanish but found the WB in English.

I was very pleased with the room and housekeeping service.

When I checked out they nicely checked my luggage and backpack for five hours as I had a late flight back to the USA.

Overall this hotel worked out perfectly for my travel plans and the staff was pretty efficient and friendly. Miraflores is a great experience in Lima and hope to visit again and will stay at the Habitat Hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank MonteBurns
Habitat Hotel T, Guest Relations at Habitat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear MonteBurns,

We are very pleased to read your experience at Habitat Hotel, thank you for the time dedicated to give details of your stay during your visit to Lima. It is comforting to know that the service we provide was to your high expectations and that we are a memorable part of your trip. Your comments encourage us to continue providing the best service and how pleasant it is to know it from our guest's words.

We will be glad to have you again with us in the future.

Best regards!

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Bad place to stay. Don't recommend it to anyone. It is better to search for other place nearby.

Lucky it didn't ruined our vacations, but we expected for a better place for our money.

The positive side is that it was located near my points of interest in visiting and I could walk to some places I wanted to visit.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Habitat Hotel T, Guest Relations at Habitat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Dear Claudio,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very sorry and apologize for the reasons that made your experience in your own words "so awful". We normally don't receive these comments and for that we gently ask you to share the details or reasons of that bad experience, we are worried about it and would like to analyze your constructive comments so that we can improve.

Our goal is to be part of the amazing experience our guests can live in our beautiful city and country.

We would appreciate if you send us an e-mail to ventas@habitathotelperu.com and share your experience with us, we will be glad to hear from you and help you.

Best Regards!
Guest Relations

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here. The room was adequate. The room was clean and had a large window. Big shower but horrible bathroom lighting. The door didn't open all the way either therefore only half the sink/ counter was accessible. Friendly staff and easy check in/out. Great location near the main square, several markets and many restaurants. Did Hear honking at night. Doorman at entrace all night.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

The hotel located near Miraflores centre, only a few blocks walk to the park in the centre of Miraflores. We stayed here for three nights and uses it as our base to explore Lima.
We booked a triple room, came with three single beds.
Breakfast was included in our rate and was decent. You get the standard pastry (medialunes), fruits, juices, toast, ham, cheese and a selection of muffin and cake.

The room size is good and it’s clean with air conditioning etc.
The bathroom was clean though very basic.
If you’re from a ‘Western Country’ beware of the infamous third world toilet blockage woo. My friend basically managed to clogged the toilet and were not able to flush properly, and at the same time managed to jam the flush button (maybe by trying to flush repeatedly). So there was a bit of a situation where water started leaking out. Disgusting yes. But the staff were so professional and helpful, they handled it marvelously. Moved us to another room when they fix the problem.

They also helped us booking some day tour around Lima with one of the best tour guide we’ve ever had!!

The staff of the hotel were basically the reason why I gave Excellent rating.

Date of stay: November 2017