“"Excellente"”

Ranked #62 of 228 Hotels in Lima
Kissimmee, Florida
“"Excellente"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2011

Beautiful upscale hotel, all suites, with 5 stars customer service. Excellent location, walk to everywhere in Miraflores, or ride a taxi for few soles. The Casino is awsome with every night shows, Mary Carmen is a wonderful lady who will take care of you while in the Casino. Look for Carlos, he is a bell boy, but he really is a concierge with knowledge of every restaurant, club and places you want to go in town. Tell him what you want and he'll make reservations and coordinate anything you need, free for you, as part of the hotel services. On the other side, Claudia at front desk is a very helpful young lady who will try to help you on anything you may need or want. All the employess we came in contact with are excellent; However these three exceeds the Service limits to try to please you. About Peru, I must say that is a beautiful and the cleanest country I have ever visited, the peruvians are very good and helpful people. Go to Peru and have a lifetime experience. We are going back in 2011.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank rofiguero

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2010

I have to give this hotel a good review because the rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, and although very dated, the hotel is attractive. They provided free computers for email use, served tasty food in their 21st floor restaurant and were helpful with directions. However, when I got home I found that several things had been removed from my luggage. I went shopping the day before I left, and several purchases didn't make it home. I had packed, but left my luggage unlocked in the room while at dinner. Big mistake. Since my bag was locked from hotel departure until I reached home, I know that the items had to disappear at the hotel. Nothing can be done now except to warn others to keep your luggage locked when you are not in the room. My friend who was in the room next to me had the very same experience. Except for this "theft", the hotel was very nice although I much prefer the Miraflores Park Hotel if given the choice.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Dedphred
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2010

We had two rooms for just one night. We booked a package they offered for locals that included a massage, breakfast and dinner.
The rooms were great - they are two floors and very good size. We had a "rollaway bed" that was actually a real bed and that was put on the first floor - so its really a two story suite. There is also a kitchenette that was very handy.
The massage was good and the breakfast was good.
My in laws are going back later for the dinner so I cant comment on that.
If you are looking for a rest after hiking around Peru that you should really enjoy this hotel. Its in a good safe location and its nice to walk around at night.

The rack rates though look a little high. We paid $180 a night for the package but its supposed designed for locals.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Texas USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2009

Soft, beautiful, white linen beds! Lots of great pillows and a wonderful relaxing mattress! This room was soooooo comfortable, especially after hiking around Peru! Lots of amenities. Be sure to go to the 21st floor bar/lounge for a pisco sour. The view is spectacular! You can also eat a delicious breakfast buffet up there each morning.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
san diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2009

We were shocked at the hotel considering the $120 rate. The spa is a real treat after returning from cuzco. The rooms are huge and the service was very nice. The best part was the casino, it was the Lima hotspot and we ended up having a great night out. They even took us to the airport for free.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank livetotravelSanDiego
liverpool
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2008

I stayed in this Hotel as part of a Touring Holiday with Archers Direct.

The Archers Paperwork said the hotel was 5 Star, the website seemed OK and the rates were re-assuringly high (without meaning to sound like a snob) but I was nervous that Peruvian standards would not be as high as European Hotels and I had heard horror stories about Tour Groups Using Horrible hotels miles away from everywhere.

After a horrific experience on my first Trans-Atlantic Flight I couldn't wait to get to the Hotel. When I did I was pleasantly surprised.

The Hotel was really nice. Spacious, Shiny and Quite Grand! Everything seemed either very new or very well looked after. The Service was OK, and the Location was great.

The hotel is NOT that close to Lima City Centre but it is in the Centre of Miraflores which is a very very nice area and there is plenty to do there if you have free days. It also feels a lot safer than other areas of Lima I went to.

I recommend a visit to the little supermarket next door. it was very cute and had a lovly little Cake Counter. I also liked the new Shopping Centre by the Sea and the Traditional Indoor Market too. Both within easy walking distance.

Breakfast was good, I loved the choice of Fresh Fruit and Juice.

I'm not sure I would pay the price they charge independent travellers but overall I was very pleased with the hotel and the location.

• Liked — Large Rooms, Great Location.
  • Disliked — No real Tourist Info Desk/Help.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank NicolaNicolaNicola
Panama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2008

Everything was so nice, comfortable and clean. The service was great, I have a child so we had to do some adjustments for the stairs. The staff help out so much with all of our special request. What a great location. The food at 10 Bistro was the best food I had in Peru.

• Liked — Location
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)