“Magnificent”

Costazul Seafood
Ranked #12 of 2,591 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Description: Welcome to RESTAURANT COSTAZUL SEAFOOD. We have been cooking great affordable seafood with the freshest ingredients since 1989. All dishes are made to order and we are always looking forward to give the best peruvian and seafood culinary experience along with the warmth that characterizes peruvians. Plese note we are open tuesdays til sundays from 12pm-8pm (closed mondays). For groups or after hours reservations don't hesitate to write us an email. We look forward to your next visit with us soon!! Carlos Moscol-Manager
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificent”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Coming back to Peru after a long time, I was recommended this restaurant and I'm glad I came. The food was delicious and the service outstanding. I felt at home as they were always on their toes and taking care of us. Highly recommend this place while in Lima!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank RaulMorays

• Finnish first
Round Rock, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Just went there for lunch(based on TripAdvisor ratings and reviews) and have to say their ceviche and causa are to die for. Have tried both at many restaurants around Lima for many years of coming here, and will definitely go back again this trip and future trips. Staff if very kind, courteous, on top of it & speak English. Thank you and keep up the great service and food. A Must Go!

1 Thank ATXBob
London
“Taster menu the best”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I lived it here that much I ate here on 3 different occasions. The first time was excellent and the second time I took 4 friends. On both occasions I had the taster menu which was lovely and very good value. It's a bit of a rustic set up, however this is what gives it part of it's charm. The owner and his son run the place, which is also really lovely being in a family run restaurant.
However the last time I went I ordered off the general menu and I wasn't very keen on it at all. I had a pasta dish which I didn't think it was up to the same standard as the other dishes I had previously. On the whole a great place to try your first Ceviche.

2 Thank LondonTherapy
San Jose, California
“A *REAL* GEM!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This restaurant is so great! the food is super fresh, the owner so friendly: you can tell it is not just a business for him, it's his passion! And you taste it too!

Absolutely not to miss is the Octopus´Mushame, you will not be disappointed.
One of the best Pisco sour i had in Lima.

We have been there once at the beginning of our trip, and HAD to be back before leaving Lima on our last night!

Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Do Not Miss this Restaurent”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went there because of the reviews from TA. Totally family run restaurent from the father that meet us at the door to his son our waiter. Extreamlly friendly owner Mike who sat with us for a while and took som pictures for us. His son ordered for us and was right on target. fast service but not rushed even though we were the last customers in the place. Food was the freshes.

1 Thank John41354