“Do Not Miss this Restaurent”
Review of Costazul Seafood

Costazul Seafood
Ranked #16 of 2,692 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Description: Welcome to RESTAURANT COSTAZUL SEAFOOD. We have been cooking great affordable seafood with the freshest ingredients since 1989. All dishes are made to order and we are always looking forward to give the best peruvian and seafood culinary experience along with the warmth that characterizes peruvians. Plese note we are open tuesdays til sundays from 12pm-8pm (closed mondays). For groups or after hours reservations don't hesitate to write us an email. We look forward to your next visit with us soon!! Carlos Moscol-Manager
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went there because of the reviews from TA. Totally family run restaurent from the father that meet us at the door to his son our waiter. Extreamlly friendly owner Mike who sat with us for a while and took som pictures for us. His son ordered for us and was right on target. fast service but not rushed even though we were the last customers in the place. Food was the freshes.

1  Thank John41354

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Booked this on the back of trip adviser reviews and turned out to be a 2 minute walk from our hotel. We arrived at hotel at 7.50pm and were sat in restaurant by 8.30. Not bad after 20 hours travelling. The waiter/owner ordered for us and the food was out of this world. We were blown away by the freshness, taste and presentation. The staff were lovely and friendly and we were also pleasantly surprised when the bill came. Wished we had more than 2 nights in Lima as we would definitely have come back.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My first ceviche in Lima so I went with the recommendation in TA. It's just around the corner from where I'm staying and number 5 in the ranking so it must be worth a visit. I was not disappointed. The ceviche was fantastic and my partner's grilled sea bass was perfect as well. To top it off the service is attentive and friendly. This is up there with the most expensive places we've eaten so far in South America but when you consider the quality and taste it is definitely worth it. I would go again, no doubt about it.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Excelent Food!

Here the food is amazing, they make you feel like you are at home. Friendly folks and definitively a place to check in when you are in Lima. A "must go" for sure.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

As the reviews on TA show the owner and his son are some of the most owners you'll meet at a restaurant. I was eating by myself and they definitely went out of my way to strike up conversation and seemed genuinely interested in making their patrons seem at home - it's a tough thing to fake imo. The owners son even called me a cab and negotiated with the guy for my rate - super helpful. Food is solid and at the right price but the owners are what make the restaurant.