“Costazul one of the best places in town”
Review of Costazul Seafood

Costazul Seafood
Ranked #17 of 2,692 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Description: Welcome to RESTAURANT COSTAZUL SEAFOOD. We have been cooking great affordable seafood with the freshest ingredients since 1989. All dishes are made to order and we are always looking forward to give the best peruvian and seafood culinary experience along with the warmth that characterizes peruvians. Plese note we are open tuesdays til sundays from 12pm-8pm (closed mondays). For groups or after hours reservations don't hesitate to write us an email. We look forward to your next visit with us soon!! Carlos Moscol-Manager
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Carlos the owner received us like family. As a couple we had an excellent evening, the food was great the beers too and an overall charming place. I would definitely go back and recommend this to friends and family.

O&M

Reviewed March 27, 2014

If you are in Miraflores and looking for a place this is your stop!
We spent 3 days in Miraflores and a total of 10 days in Peru. During this time frame we ate at nearly every popular restaurant in the area. It was almost as if it was a tripadvisor restaurant tour. Not to take anything away from the others, but this was by far the best food we had in the 10 days in Peru. We are pretty adventurous when traveling and like to try the local suggestions. Of 3 days in Miraflores we ate at Costazul twice. The have menus that are English and Spanish but we were undecided on what to order. That’s where Carlos comes in, he suggested some ceviche. (See attached picture of the menu to see what exactly is in the dish.) It was life changing! I have never had such fresh fish.

Some of the things we ordered: Ceviche Costazul, Mushame de Pulpo & Carpaccio de corvina

Side note: If the allure of some of the freshest seafood on the face of the planet isn’t enough to try Costazul, how about some top-notch service!
Carlos Jr. and Carlos Sr. were amazing hosts!
Carlos Sr. is the owner and had a stellar sense of humor. While we were there he spent most of his time joking around with customers and grabbing beers for us.
Carlos Jr. was the primary server and is very attentive. Both times we were there he was one of the best servers I have ever seen. His suggestions of things to order always turned out to be amazing.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Family ambience, freshest ingredients, simple but delicate, creative dishes and great prices. Carlos and his family make you feel at home. Must try the Octopus Mushame and the Ceviche. I will return to Costazul on my next visit to Lima.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was in Lima for three days, and I ate here all three days. It was just that good. I tried a couple of other places, and while some were unique, and tasty, there was something lacking. If you want classic mixto ceviche, the kind I pictured in my head in the months before flying down to Lima, I couldn't find a place that beat Costazul. They're very nice and put an effort into the food, and it shows. Mixto ceviche, mushame de pulpo, leche de tigre, pisco sour. I could eat here every day. This is not upscale dining, this is world-class ceviche at an unbeatable price.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Food was delicious, but not spectacular. Service was some of the best I've ever experienced. Octopus was the best.

1  Thank choosedefaultdisplay