“Try the Swordfish”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Isidro
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Try it, it is really good, they also have a lot of mixed appetizers, like "causas", "tiraditos", etc, a true Peruvian restaurant, also try the cheese cubes ice cream, not at all what you are expecting but very good! I have visited this place a bunch of times and I just dont get tired of it.

There are newer reviews for Senor Limon

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was here for lunch and the cheviche or Chebiche as it is written here in Perù, was absolutely fabolous.
Not the same about meat stuff... But the error was mine not to order fish as a main course. Rather expensive for the country average it worths to try.
The waiter was rather kind and professionalmand he fully earned our 10%tip.

1  Thank Marioviaggiatore
Reviewed February 11, 2013

As many of my restaurant adventures are corporate birthday lunches, the custom is to order from a menu emailed or internet link in advance of the lunch. In this is case the moment i placed my order i was hungry and sitting in an air-conditioned office. I ordered a wonderful grilled seafood tray in the moment. It was good but the wrong choice for hot-summer outdoor eating. Below they offer a cheviche buffet that would have been a lot more fitting for the moment. I will say that the upstairs outdoor was not the most comfortable. The shade was uneven and some of our group sat in the open sun and it had a crowded informal feel to it. I would go back, however, still need to give the buffet a shot.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We entered without great expectations. The restaurant is located in big street in Lima surrounded by traffic.
First, we ordered 2 sushi dishes "fusion". They kind of modified the classic sushi in a peruvian way with a sauce and some marinated fish. The experiment worked.
Second, we ordered some "jalea" of squid and grilled swordfish with shrimps. Well, the latter was great: properly cooked, fresh and served with very tasty sauces.
I payed 70$ for 4 people. I highly recommend it. Service is fast and the waiters were polite.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We met some young ladies from Lima when we were in Cusco, and they recommended we go here for ceviche. I can't compare it to any of the other places in Lima, but I though the ceviche was fantastic! We didn't do the buffet. I got a sampler with three different kinds of ceviche, and I couldn't finish it - there was a lot of food. The only strange thing was the website said it opened for lunch at 12, but the doors were locked until closer to 12:30pm. Maybe it's wrong on the website, or things just open late in Peru? Nonetheless, once we were in, we truly enjoyed our meal.