“Unique, definitely worthy of its ranking”
Review of Arango Restaurant

Arango Restaurant
Ranked #1,952 of 2,515 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Empresa con mas de 15 anos dedicados a la restauracion y bar, adaptandose constantemente a la satisfaccion del cliente.
Cusco, Peru
“Unique, definitely worthy of its ranking”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

As I scour Trip Advisor looking for new and interesting places to dine in Lima this restaurant constantly comes up at the top of my searches. I had never considered it because its location in Chacarilla is a little far from my normal stomping grounds. But I had a date with a woman in Surco, so I thought while in the neighborhood, why not? Not disappointed. Although it is tucked away a bit off of Primavera and Caminos del Inca, it was not difficult to find and there was ample parking. Since it was Monday night, there were very few clients and we had the restaurant and the staff pretty much to ourselves. As usual instead of diving into the menu, we just asked for the recommendation of the chef, and were offered a Cabrito (Goat) plate with spinach, rice and choclo. Wonderful, I am thinking it might be the first time I have ever tried goat and wondered why I waited so long. The meat was tender and fell onto the fork. The presentation was superb and the service was personalized and intimate. I have had many wonderful dining experiences, and this was one of them.

• Visited April 2013
Mauricio_Zarzar, Manager at Arango Restaurant, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Hello "Peruvianmojo",

Thank you very much for your review and your photos! We are very glad to hear that you had a good time here with us at Arango Restaurant. We hope everything is going well with you and expect to see you again!

Best regards,
Arango Restaurant

Lima, Peru
“Great, quiet coffee shop”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

If you are in the Monterrico area, this is one of the places to go and enjoy a good meal or an afternoon coffee.

1 Thank xochitl