“GREAT FOOD”

Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Isidro
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I liked everything!!!! The food is absolutely excellent!!! Fresh food, excellent natural flavors.

1  Thank cris a

Reviewed April 29, 2012

a true legend on the nikkey fusion!!! Mr Konishi is a legend with great influence on NOBU´s culinary

1  Thank Schorchi01
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Just had lunch in Toshiro and it is still one of my favorite places in Lima the quality and freshness of the ingredients is out of this world. The best is to sit at the sushi bar and just tell them to bring you whatever is good everything I had on my lunch was perfect. Prices are a bit high for Lima yes but they are very cheap considering the craftmanship and the the quality of what you are eating. Ask for uni erizo when they have it is superb. When I leave Lima I will miss this place.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

We had a lovely visit. Very friendly staff and the food was fantastic. We ordered around 10 different dishes and each one was excellent. Not cheap and not too expensive. Very much recommended.

1  Thank dwenaus
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Im not a fan of japanese food, but I try some in several place and there is no point to compare. The Freshness, texture, flavors and color of every dish are beyond reality. Try the Niguiri Anguila at the end of your meal, you wont regret!

1  Thank JoseAlbertoLeno