“The best”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The food is excellent, i just love it. Is one of the best sushi bars in Lima. It have a lot of variety and the price is not too expensive. Actually, the price is really good. The service is always excellent, the decoration, the Itmaes and the quality of the food is perfect. You just have to go and enjoy the good time.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

After a couple of years we went back to Edo for dinner and what a disappointment ! We went to the restaurante in San Isidro. The service is slow, not a tidy restaurant and the food is not what it used to be. To start with the makis were not cut evenly and the presentation was not what one expects from a Japanese Restaurant where they have a neat and beautiful presentation. Regarding to the quality of food it was ok but with short selection of fish.

I remember now perfectly why I stopped eating in Edo .... the same reasons why I won't go back again.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

A nice surprise!

The rolls we ordered were all very tasty and interesting. Not the "typical" sushi rolls, but still quite good.

We had Maracuya sours as well and they were very good!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Super fresh sashimi, sushi and maki rolls prepared by talented chefs as you watch. Some of the dishes are unique creations, especially the maki rolls. Pricing works out to about 50 soles per head. Consider ordering a paquete consisting of sufficient sushi, sashimi and makis for two persons.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Today I went to EDO sushi bar at Jockey Plaza to have lunch. When I ordered makis I told the waiter very clearly that I am allergic to prawns. Ten minutes after bringing my order he came back and told me that one of the makis I had already eaten had prawns, and gave me a pill. When I enquired what kind of pill it was he told me not to worry, that it was what they usually give their customers(???). Then, the restaurant's administrator came to my table, apologized, gave me a card and took my name and phone number. The card was one of their regular cards, it did not even have her name written on it. She told me that she was going to call me to see how I was because the health of their customers is very important to them. This happened at 1:50 pm. It is 7:05 pm and I'm still waiting for their phone call. Needless to say, I ended up at the hospital. I'm going back tomorrow with my formal complaint. I guess the health of their customers it's not worth a phone call.