“Consistent and reliable”

News Cafe
Ranked #577 of 2,461 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Cafe, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: San Isidro
Lima, Peru
“Consistent and reliable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2010

This is the place to go when you don't want to take risks. For more than 15 years, they have been serving quality food at reasonable prices. Not a single time have I been disappointed. The waiters, who are among the most professional in Lima, have been working there for ages and always welcome you with a friendly smile. One of my friends used to do some fumigation work for them and told me that they are extremely clean. I really love this place.

I am talking about the News Cafe in San Isidro. The one in Jockey Plaza is not good at all.

Florida
“Very Good environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2009

I went to News Cafe in my last vacation to Lima and I found the place quite confortable and modern, perfect to go out with friends and family. The food was very good and the menu was long very detailed and interesting. Friendly waiters.. Overall I was would give this place a B+.. i think the prices were worth it

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of my Favorites. good food, desserts and coffee of course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2009

One of my Favorites. good food, desserts and coffee of course

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mauritius
“Sometimes there's nothing like a brownie and bloody mary”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2009

This is a good place to use your laptop and relax. The music is not loud the food it typical Friday's /Houlihan's fare complete with those fabulous desserts. You can order a giant cappuccino or a knock out your seat bloody mary.
It worked for me we I would have a yen for a little bit of home or a insane oreo cheesecake craving.

The crowd ranges from late 20's -30's expats after work to family birthday parties on the weekends. they have valet service for those brave souls who drive in Lima and the attendant will happily hail a taxi for you while you wait inside.