“yummy chicken in Peru” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pardos Chicken

Pardos Chicken
Ranked #67 of 2,437 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Hollywood, Florida, United States
“yummy chicken in Peru”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Went to rockys in san miguel, their chicken was good but I have to admit Pardos was much better, juicier!
Their entree salad was delicious with Peruvian corn and avocado and a side of yellow potato fries.
Regardless if you're in Peru, all the food tastes good :)

Visited April 2013

“I like Pardo's Chicken, But Not this One”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food was good. I really like Pardo's Chicken. However, I recommend you find another one besides this Pardo's Chicken. Perhaps head over to San Isidro instead.

The service was very bad. The manager we spoke with while apologetic, honestly really could not have cared less that our sever disappeared for half an hour and my son and I were chased out of the playground area by staff because of a birthday party. They say they don't book the whole playground out so non-party customers should still be allowed to use it. However, this is not true. They chase you out anyway. Made my 3 year old cry. That was fun.

Anyway, since I like Pardo's I wish I had nicer things to say. But, I'll have to save that for a review of a different location next time I go.

Rocky's makes really good Pollo ala Brasa as well if that's really what you have a craving for while in Lima.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Rotisserie chicken in Peru”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Pardo's is a classic Peruvian rotisserie chicken restaurant with several restaurants in the Lima area. The chicken is quite tasty, it's not too expensive, the fries are also very good, usually crisp, not greasy and the cooked vegetables are a great complement to the chicken dinner. Never disappoints.

Visited February 2013
chicago
“So good we ate Pardo's Chicken twice during our visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

The restaurant on Avenue Benevidas was a two block walk from our hotel (San Antonio Abad) and was recommended to us by a friend who grew up in Lima. The place at 10:00 pm was hopping, and served excellent grilled chicken. Service was quick and excellent, prices were extremely reasonable and credit cards were accepted.
On our evening of departure, we opted to forgo our airline dinner for a pre-flight dinner of Pardo's at the airport (we had seen it when we flew to Cusco for a side excursion). How amazing...understand the airport Pardo's is what I would call fast-food; however, a staff member said to take a seat and someone would take our order. We received a menu, placed our order with the server, and the food was delivered! The food itself was excellent and the 2 of us ate a wonderful meal for under $20 USD. And then, not only did someone come to take our used plates, but offered us a comment card!!! This experience far exceeded anything I have ever experiencd in any airport anywhere.

Visited April 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Pay attention !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

When ever I'm in Peru for any matters, happens that sometimes I order delivery from this place. All though in one opportunity I've had the chance to go there and try some different meals. And I believe this was at Pardos in Av. 2 de Mayo, San Isidro. Well my brother and I order pretty much the same meal and drinks. Of course any restaurant rule around the world are to bring the drinks first even before you can take the meal order. However here, they came really late and after our dishes were serve. And not even mentioning the attitude of the waiter when we ask for our drinks a simple and not polite : WILL COME SOON. Nevertheless this wasn't all, after some fries and a bit of salad I found a HAIR ON MY MEAL. So I decided to call a different waiter, as mine wasn't around any more or I simply didn't see him because he didn't care for the service, But when I told the other waiter that I had a Hair on my meal, she only look at me, took the dish back and told me: ok would be another moment for the next dish. Well 25 mins later I had my meal obviously really late and my brother was already finish. Then we ask for the bill and we got fully charge for : MEAL WITH HAIRS, HORRIBLE SERVICE, NOT EDUCATED STAFF, NEW CONCEPT OF DRINKS WHEN EVER THEY PLEASE, NOT WHEN THEY HAVE TO BE SERVE AND FOR A 2 SEATING MEAL, MY BROTHER FIRST AND THEN ME 25 MINS LATER AND NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY. definitely not recommended at all for anything.

• Visited April 2013