“1st Anniversary and Honeymoon”
Review of Haiti

Haiti
Ranked #108 of 2,767 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Having been to Haiti before, I took my wife there to enjoy what I had in previous trip to Lima, the best Ceviche I have ever had, and she agreed, the rest of the meal was excellent as well! Part of the experience of eating at Haiti is sitting outside and watching the hustle and bustle of Lima go before your eyes while you enjoy and excellent meal with awesome Pisco Sours with excellent service. I will continue to go to Haiti because I know what to expect!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

...perhaps, as I did. No matter where I went during the day, I always finished up at the Haiti, about a ten-minute walk from my hotel, either for dinner or for dessert. This is a classic sidewalk cafe with a great menu and epic people watching.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Generous servings, pisco sours are large (watch out). Nice to eat outside on the sidewalk right across from Parque Central. Large selection of items at modest prices.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Very good local food at his 50 year old establishment. Very friendly and helpful waiters. Sidewalk seating area is excellent for people watching while having a cool drink in the shade.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Haiti is a great casual eating place. We sat at tables on the footpath and enjoyed people-watching while eating our lunch. Four meals, 5 beers for 150 soles. Tasty food, good value. We had a friendly waiter who spoke some English.

1  Thank Tangam