Tripadvisor

from $30.00
More Info
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews guide edgar city tour chocolate museum personal driver recommend this trip perfect tour day trip highly recommend this company informative tour great trip sea lions ficus highlights hacienda ica catacombs traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I took the city bus tour last week with the "J" team and they were fantastic. David Johnnson translated and taught me all about the downtown area, the Cathedral and Love Park. He was so enthusiastic it made it even more fun. Then we went into the chocolate museum which was great because of the free tasting, and tried some Pisco Sour drinks which were amazing! He even shared his favorite dish recipe that his mom makes so I could find it in a restaurant while I was there. Most of all I greatly appreciated him taking photos so I had the memories captured and I could be in some of them too! Thank you all for a really fun afternoon on my free day.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

We really enjoyed tour of Lima with Valeria! She was very punctual, courteous and knowledgeable! The tour was very interesting and Valeria is very comfortable working in English or Spanish!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We wanted to thank our tour guides for our wonderful guided tour in Lima. Valaria was amazing, friendly, and helpful. She made sure that we were never separated from the group and always translated everything and had funny and informative stories for our tour. We would highly recommend her and the team to all that visit Lima

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Alexandra , our guide was awesome. her knowledge , good sense of humor , excellent sense of global situation and impact on Peru and co-relating it to the local issues made the full day car guided trip in English so memorable.

especially the visit to the outlet of local pisco and wine producer and the Presidential palace square .... what stunned us was the Guides knowledge of Bollywood and Baahubali ( for a person who never traveled out of Peru )

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tour
David and valeria did a very good job
We went to the parque él Amor, the cathedral and the chocolate museum

Date of experience: December 2019