“Ceviche is out of this world”
Review of Francesco

Francesco
Ranked #200 of 2,798 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Description: The Seafood Restaurant of Lima...
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I came here while visiting Peru and reluctant to hear there was better seafood I still went. I loved it! The service was great. We were offered soup complimentary. Also, since the daily soup had crab (I am allergic) the chef made me a fish soup. I didn't even have to ask. The ceviche with conchas negras was my favorite. The Pisco Sours are no joke there. They were the best I tried on my whole trip to Peru. I stumbled out, nice and happy. Well worth the expense!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I would go again. I have been here with friends on various occasions for lunch. It is good and my Peruvian friends like it. There are other places to dine that are higher on my list. But the food here is good and the location is quite nice. The service is always good.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The restaurant is only open for lunch 12pm-5pm.
I had a delicous lunch and the service was outstanding. A bit pricy but worth it.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have been here multiple times and everytime a great experience. The food is excellent, ceviche is a must try here! Both for lunch and diner this is a good choice, definitely worthwhile a visit.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I just had a lunch for two, and had a wonderful experience.
(With a bottle of good wine - 288 Soles - around £80)

Starting with a lovely soup broth which was hearty, and wonderfully subtle, then a stuffed Rocoto,with rice and cheese then a Langoustine Causa (Mashed yellow potato, in an incredible mildly spicy sauce, with Langoustine and Avocado),Cebiche mixto al Rocoto (Scallop, Prawn and Octopus raw with a lemon and Rocoto sauce - amazing) finishing with another amazing soup.

I can't begin to describe how good this looked and tasted - see the photos of the dishes.
The service was impeccable, and the atmosphere very business lunch, with a view over the Ocean (Make certain you book, and ask for a window seat - away from the window it is a little dark)

A great experience, not to be missed