“All you can eat”

Ranked #389 of 2,919 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Peruvian, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: For 65 years we are the pioneers and recognized for offering the renowned "all you can eat" of our exquisite baby chickens Granja Azul, which has become a great tradition. We are preferred by families and groups of friends, where generations have shared and keep sharing pleasant moments with a relaxing atmosphere, where adults can enjoy our unique house cocktails, and children will have fun in our playground.
Reviewed January 27, 2012

This is a marvelllous place I used to go when a child and keep going from time to time, there is only one specialty, brased chicken, crisp potatoes and lettuce and tomato salad, all of superb quality, the cocktails are also quite impressive...

1  Thank Alejandro_Piscoya

Reviewed January 11, 2012

People rave about Granja Azul but it struck us as a very ordinary chicken and salad place working to an industrial scale...and pricey for what it offered.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

For years this was one of the greatest hangouts for us Gringos, especially when a lovely German family owned it. The "all you can eat" chicken, fries and salad are just as good as always, but I do not advise going on a weekend afternoon as you will be surrounded with kids in the playground like areas. The lounge is the same as in 1980, and the crazy drinks still amuse the tourists. During the day the menu offers beef. Try the Chicken Heart Anticuchos!!! Getting there can also be a great problem, the roads are not well marked and traffic can be trouble. Please call ahead as they might be closed nights. Also note that near by "el Pueblo Hotel" no longer allows the unregistered guests to walk the gardens.

3  Thank GringoAlto2000
Reviewed December 26, 2009

My husband was born and raised in Lima. He left for Prep School in the States when he was 16. My husband has such fond memories of going to this restaurant with his parents, and their friends from the American community in Lima . They went just about every Sunday after church. I've heard about this restaurant for the last 35 years. Can't wait to eat their chicken. My husband once ate 3 chickens by himself.

I'll let you know how I rate this restaurant upon return. My husband would rate it as Extremely good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 13, 2008

Traditional Chicken Restaurant "everything you can eat" Nice place outside the city.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook