“Get your Argentinean beef fix here”
Review of La Vaca Loca

La Vaca Loca
Ranked #384 of 2,767 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Argentine beef is among the best in the world and this parilla doesn't disappoint. Their wines are also very good (we went for an excellent malbec from Mendoza) and it's a place I often visit when I go to Lima.

1  Thank Caroline B

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Service is great, almost everything, but the beef is far behind of reasonable. Nothing to do with Argentinean beef or others, hard, and US$20 for a 300g piece...probably they have something better in the menu, they charge for a premium 300g US$30...at the end one person no dessert one empanada and a qt wine bottle US$50 meal...to much for what you get back.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Food was very good and so was the service. Take into consideration that it is relatively expensive on Peruvian terms .lovcated in Larcomar center but no views to the beach .

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Since there are so many places to eat seafood in Peru, we decided to the meat and we had a great experience at La Vaca Loca, I had the bife de chorizo and it was great, the waitress took really good care of us, so, if you're looking for a good steak in Lima, la vaca loca is a great recommendation.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We found the restaurant by coincidence, it was just in the middle of the big mall, with an excellent location in Larcomar. We found an intimate environment, very pleasant and comfortable. The food is great, Bife de Chorizo is my favourite, although I like my husband's fav too, Lamb chops, it is always cooked right, and served gently with fresh salad and national potatoes that they look good everywhere. We are pleased with the selection of Argentinean and Chilean wines, also I have to say that the barman does a great job over there. A couple of times I had some pisco cocktail and they were fantastic! We found this restaurant as a special place to celebrate any special occasion, birthday, anniversary etc or just because! I strongly recommend it..

2  Thank Veediva