“Good but expensive”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Food was very good and so was the service. Take into consideration that it is relatively expensive on Peruvian terms .lovcated in Larcomar center but no views to the beach .

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Since there are so many places to eat seafood in Peru, we decided to the meat and we had a great experience at La Vaca Loca, I had the bife de chorizo and it was great, the waitress took really good care of us, so, if you're looking for a good steak in Lima, la vaca loca is a great recommendation.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We found the restaurant by coincidence, it was just in the middle of the big mall, with an excellent location in Larcomar. We found an intimate environment, very pleasant and comfortable. The food is great, Bife de Chorizo is my favourite, although I like my husband's fav too, Lamb chops, it is always cooked right, and served gently with fresh salad and national potatoes that they look good everywhere. We are pleased with the selection of Argentinean and Chilean wines, also I have to say that the barman does a great job over there. A couple of times I had some pisco cocktail and they were fantastic! We found this restaurant as a special place to celebrate any special occasion, birthday, anniversary etc or just because! I strongly recommend it..

2  Thank Veediva
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The restaurant is in the middle of a very nice outdoor mall which overlooks the ocean and the beach at Miraflores. There are some great views from the viewing points in the mall. The restaurant does not have sea views but has an excellent choice of steaks cooked on a BBQ. I had steak which was excellent but a couple of my colleagues ordered chicken caesar salads which were a bit below par so maybe stick to the steaks. The service was good and the restaurant itself was nice and clean.

1  Thank TonyW1961
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A very clean , white tablecloth restaurant . Excellent quick and professional service . Wait staff very attending and the food came the way we ordered . !!!

1  Thank YIANNI S