“so so”

Crepes & Waffles
Ranked #32 of 64 Dessert in Lima
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: San Isidro
Charlotte, North Carolina
“so so”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I ate here for a quick lunch. After we placed our order, the waiter was not to be seen or heard from until we received our crepes. The crepes were average and expensive for a small lunch, we left hungry.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Lima
“I love this place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is perfect for Sunday brunch or a Saturday late lunch or early dinner. Seriously wide variety or crepes and waffles. They have great bread and stellar ice cream. Great coffee and at a pretty good price. I love the Broccoli Cheese and Chicken crepe.

Visited January 2013
Lima, Peru
“Nice food but not good service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been there in several times, but always have the same feeling when i leave: Nice place, very nice food, great price... but the waiters dont make any effort. It takes like 20 minutes for a waiter to come and take your order and another lot for food to get to the table. I have been there for breakfast, for lunch, for tea and for dinner, because it is very close to may house, but never had a good service.

• Visited September 2012
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Dessert”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great place to have a dessert and a coffee.
Crepes are my favourite.
The relation price vs. quality is totally good.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I loved this place for tasty crepes and waffles when I first arrived to Peru and I also went to their chains in Colombia (as that's where it originated) but the last few times I visited, I felt it'd gone downhill a little. The sauces seemed a little bland and the food had lost it's flair somehow. Having said that it only employs single mothers, which is a good reason to go and they do have great smoothies and ice cream. Hopefully it was just a blip in service that we experienced, as it's a great little idea and a good option for a proper breakfast.