“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #144 of 2,838 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Siam is the result of the many journeys of Carlos Zegarra during his culinary trips through the streets of Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket and other South east asian countries. Siam brings the most exquisites combinations of traditional thai cuisine and fusion, creating during the last 14 years a variety of unique dishes for all the thrill seeker looking for new culinary experiences with a thai peruvian twist.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is now on our list of must visits every month. Great Thai food , Good service, clean restaurant. If you don't want to wait, you have to very early.Clark Vera

Reviewed July 16, 2013

On our arrival in Lima a friend took us to Siam. The restaurant is smaller than most and reservations are a must. The food is a Thai/peruvian fusion but I loved the experience of the place. Portion are big and the food is good. If you really have a craving for Thai food this is your best bet and if I am not mistaken your only bet in Lima unless you are of Thai decent and eating at your mother's house. The staff is knowledgable and they offer a variety of dishes. Any place which can accomodate my 7 year old without fuss is always a plus in my books. Do give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had pretty good comments about this restaurant, but had to try it by myself, and it`s simply stunning, the food was so fresh, so full of balanced flavors, delicious spices mixed with the meat and great environment, nice service and I could say a good relation to the Price they charge, prettu reasonable. I really enjoyed my meal!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everything was good, just not real Thai food. Before moving to Lima I lived in Bangkok for seven years. I was excited to visit the establishment after having some at a friend's house that was delivered. Good lemongrass sours, friendly service and the octopus starter was great. Basics like Tom Yum Goong and Pad Krapow were lacking in authenticity and flavor.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

After discovering the brilliant Guru Restaurant, this was another great find for world cuisine in Lima. I am no expert on Thai food, but love the brilliant blend of flavors and Siam Thai manages just that. Allready upon entering there was that pleasant aroma of freshly prepared food, and the actually dishes lived up to the expectation. It is quite a distance from the main Miraflores-Barranco restaurant areas, but well worth the visit, especially if you want a change from the cebiches.