“Lovely apartment with a perfect terrace for...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Arianavpa...
Lima
“Lovely apartment with a perfect terrace for afternoon coffee”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This place was just painted and they did a little remodeling. Host was so nice, she booked a van for my family and was talking to the driver to make sure we got to the apartment ok.
She left some bottle of water and some cookies as we arrived late at night. The apartmenr has some recommended restaurants and places to go in the kitchen.
Complete apartment with washer and dryer overall a great experience!

Management Response
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for your review!
TommyCara
Spring, Texas
“Do Not Book With This Owner!”
Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife, sister and I arrived at the address in Lima we were given to check in and the doorman had no knowledge of the room we booked. We tried to contact the owner through her phone number and email and never got a response. We called trip advisor and they also could not get hold of the owner. After about 2 hours of no response from the owner trip advisor recommended we find some other place to stay. We then had to book another place at the last minute sight unseen!
After about 4 hours the owner messaged me through trip advisor that she gave us the wrong address and asked us to meet her at a different property (we already booked with someone else at this point). She also claimed that someone stole her phone.

It is scary being in a foreign location with no place to stay and no way to contact the owner. This person is VERY unprofessional and CANNOT be trusted. STAY AWAY! You have been warned.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Service
Liked best: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 4, 2016
This guest did not stay at my apartment. I try calling him and email him more than 3 times, asking for he to give me his arrival time at the apartment, because the doorman does not work on Sundays, and he could not access the apartment if we didnt meet there and I gave him the keys.
The guest never try contacting me at my email, I was very alert on his comunication as I have waited all day for him to arrive.
But as this been a new lisitng I confused the address and uploaded the wrong info at the listing and I didnt realize of this mistake as I never receive any guest on this Website.
I fully refund his money the same day, but I am very sorry to read this very sad review.
I have been renting apartment for 3 years now, I have more than 160 reviews on Aribnb. If you are interest on renting this apartment do not hesitate on contacting me, I will make sure your stay is a great one!

Travelers are raving about these Lima hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing