“Great for a healthy bite!”
Review of Arugula

Arugula
Ranked #951 of 2,919 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Please note that this is a review of lunch time only. This is a cute,small place in Miraflores with excellent healthy food. It's not fancy. The bread (piadina) was off the hook and I ordered a delicious jamon curado, gouda, and avocado that comes with a small salad. It was plenty of food for me. The original sandwich doesn't come with avocado ( dried tomatoes instead), but they were kind enough to replace the tomatoes at no price. I would give them five stars, but the service was rather slow. Overall, it's a great place or a casual rendevouz, not impressive, but cute enough.

1  Thank Sandra N

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Pleasant restaurant that changes its specials frequently. Not fancy but very nice place. Loved their desserts. Would definitedly go back.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

Arugula is a very relaxing place for a long lunch. The menu is varied but not all paltes are served. I tried to get the pasta with salmon and artichokes, but was offered to pay extra for that pasta if i accepted to have a piece of the grilled salmon ..! That has never happened to me in a restaurant before.
So i went for the penne in currysauce with scallops. Way to salty, it was a bit of a struggle eating it. But happily the dessert, a brownie called blondie with butterscotch sauce was better. And the espresso was high quality.
I will return - but trying some of the recommendations next time.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

I live in the district and used to love the neighborhood of the restaurant as well as its Mediterranean food. I had not been there for a while and returned today with some friends who were in town to visit. After we ordered our drinks and food we had to remind the waiter twice for our drinks and several times for our food. The staff kept telling us “it was coming”. When we had waited for our order for 1 hour and 20 minutes we complained to the administrator who simply said “we are working on your plates, that is all I can tell you” and turned her back on us. We finally cancelled our order and did not even get an apology and were fully charged for our drinks.

1  Thank Carmen20000
Reviewed February 21, 2011

We waited for one hour and fifteen minutes and could not get our food. From five plates we ordered, we finally got an appetizer dish, which was okay but after all the waiting the terrible service and response of waiters and even of administrator who instead of showing she cares for her customers, she just answered that she couldnt do anything. I have heard food was good but with such a terrible service and with an administrator who doesnt care about customer service, not worth it.

1  Thank AlexT7801