“Clean, Comfortable, Location, Service”
Review of qp Hotels Lima

qp Hotels Lima
Ranked #100 of 230 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week in April to see friends and attend a reunion. We had a suite, and were very pleased with the QP Hotel. The hotel is very
clean and comfortable. The hotel is located very near fabulous restaurants, several banks, and around the corner is a very nice super market. About a 10 minute walk takes you to Kennedy Park. Across from the park is the Indian Market where you can purchase all sorts of Peruvian crafts. From the hotel, you can also walk to the boardwalk that takes you to the Larcomar. The boardwalk itself is such a nice stroll through El Paque del Amor.

The QP's staff is very friendly and helpful! We also enjoyed a very nice made-to-order breakfast in the restaurant downstairs every morning. I highly recommend the pancakes; they're silver dollar sized and served with a chocolate drizzle, syrup and butter. They were absolutely the BEST pancakes I've ever had! Unfortunately, we were too busy to turn in our drink coupons and try the 360 Lounge upstairs, but I did hear the view was spectacular, so sorry we didn't make the time to do that.

I did not bring my laptop on this trip, but I did go to the computer center and used the hotel's computers to retrieve my email. Very fast Internet service. I was very pleased.

The only recommendation that I can make is that Lima is super noisy (as large cities tend to be) until later in the evening. Therefore, I'd recommend asking for a room to the back of the hotel. Also, the pool is extremely small; great for kids, but not really a pool for adults.

We used Peru Chasquitur to assist with all of our travel plans and they provided English speaking guides for us. They were also on the preferred vendor list with our travel insurance. I made all the arrangements through email, and we saved quite a bit by using their service as opposed to using an agency in the States. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Room Tip: Request room to the back for less noise.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SandraPittsburgh_PA

Reviewed May 30, 2011

My family and I went to visit Lima, Peru for a week, we were not sure about what hotel to pick, but for the price we decided that a suite was the best solution, and we took the right decision. Small hotel located in middle of Miraflores, close to everything, in a good area. In the mornings, I went to buy fresh products to a modern market around the corner, call Vivanda, and we had breakfast in the cozy restaurant, near the splash pool. And something that I always appreciate, it has an excellent water pressure, when you want to take a bath. Friendly staff, and good drinks in the roof bar, ask for the pisco’s drinks. In short, an awesome value for your money

Room Tip: ask for higher floors
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank malfrios
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stayed for over a week and every day we experience the same courteous and helpful service. The food is so tasteful and a yummy breakfast buffet greets you every morning (Included in price!). After a busy day, you return to the hotel to always find a sweet treat in your room... We love these details!... The suite was very convenient and comfortable for our family... Location can't be better, you are in the middle of Miraflores and all is nearby... Restaurants, shopping, tourist locations, etc... We are planning to return soon and also visit other cities in Peru, and we'll definitely stay at qp hotel in Lima and any of their other locations!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Gcastroh1
Reviewed May 16, 2011

After returning to Lima from our four day hike to Machu Picchu, our group of 10 friends decided to treat ourselves to affordable luxury. qp hotel is located in Miraflores, arguably the nicest and safest neighborhood in Lima. Staff was bilingual, helpful, and friendly. The hotel is stylishly decorated with modern sensibilities. Rooms were spacious and cozy but street noise is present until the wee hours of the morning. However, two of our group's "smoke free" rooms had clearly been smoking rooms previously and they smelled it. Breakfast buffet was one of the best we had in Peru. Definitely have a drink at 360, the rooftop bar for tasty cocktails and great views of the city. Overall, a great find.

Room Tip: Higher floors = less street noise
  • Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank Zarquito
Reviewed May 5, 2011

QP Hotel in Miraflores area. We ended up here (gratis) because Star Peru made a flight change which impacted our international flight connection. Very nice small hotel, welcome drink on arrival, breakfast buffet. Area is clean with wide sidewalks and trees and flowers. Many stores and restaurants nearby. However, it is a good 35-40 minutes to Lima Airport.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank swaskilewicz
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Good Rates, Very confortable, Friendy Staff, Excellent Management and Perfect Location.
you can have a relaxing time 24 hours! I must mention the nice breakfast they have, nice options for luch, nice room service, business center, cafe bar and 360 Lounge in the top foor with a wonderfull view of Miraflores :)

I can not wait to visit them again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Vanessa_Geldenhuys
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and it was great. The rooms are suites so the kichennet was nice. the room service was slow but the service was great. the lounge on the 10 floor is very trendy. the happy hour is a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business