“I LOVE THIS HOTEK”

Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
Ranked #18 of 236 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed July 20, 2010

I have stayed here many times. It is a great hotel. The staff is wonderful. The rooms are very comfortable. The climate control (heat/AC) work super well. They leave delicious cookies on your pillow. The area is great too...just a short walk from the crafts market which has tons of gifts to bring home. Great restaurants are within walking distance as well.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,312)

Reviewed July 13, 2010

We stayed at Casa Andina Private Collection in Miraflores for two nights before starting our adventures in Peru.
The hotel is great; big spacious and well appointed rooms, nice breakfast buffet and a modern and fun lobby for drinks.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2010

If you are used to great hotels (and don't mind paying for them) this is the place for you. My girlfriend and I stayed in decent midrange hotels for our trip and this was our splurge and we are glad we did. The rooms' pillows and beds are extremely comfortable and well decorated. The breakfast is phenomenal, an all you can get buffet with custom made omeletts and eggs. Service was good, not great, and they had a great exchange rate.

The location is good, however, this hotel shares the block with much much cheaper midrange hotels, so just know you aren't paying for the location. Also, they only provide their taxis to the airport, which are exactly twice as expensive as getting the upgraded from the street taxis. Seems like they are purposely trying to get you to spend an extra 20USD.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel, but at the best rate you can find because while this is a great, beautiful and luxurious hotel, it may not be worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
CasaAndina_GR, Propietario at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2010

Dear Guest,

We are very glad to know you enjoyed your stay in our Private Collection Miraflores and cannot be more grateful for sharing your comments with thousands of travelers that visit the Trip Advisor website.

We should mention that we not only provide comfortable and spotless taxis to our guests, but also respectful drivers that will safely take you to your destination. Unfortunately, we cannot recommend street taxis to our guests, particularly when going to the airport because Callao might be a risky area of Lima.

Thank you for choosing Casa Andina for your stay in Lima. We look forward to have you with us again at any of our 18 properties in Peru in a not too distant future.

Cordially yours,

The Casa Andina Team

Reviewed June 1, 2010

I definitely recommend this hotel. Very clean and friendly staff. Location is great and safe. Breakfast was excellent, loved the fresh fruit and bread every morning. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We booked direct with the hotel, and they offered us a discounted rate, and flexibility to cancel the booking 48 hours ahead. When we arrived we were upgraded to a suite, and the room was fabulous. In a city with single glazed windows, it was quiet, and had good windows, personal temp control, great bathroom and amazing bedding. Everything you needed was in the room - except for the spa which was down a few floors. The concierge and desk/doorman were incredibly helpful, spoke perfect english, and were an excellent resource for dinner recommendations etc. The breakfast buffet was included and was a truly amazing spread of whatever you wanted. We found walking around Miraflores from the hotel to be easy, and may attractions were in walking distance. I cannot speak highly enough of this hotel - and would recommend it in a flash.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2010

My girlfriend and I stayed at Casa Andina for one week, when we visited Lima for our 30th high school reunion. Casa Andina is in the center of Miraflores' dining and shopping areas. Also reasonably close to the Indian Market. It's also a very nice walk down Larco Ave to Larcomar, the outdoor mall carved into the cliff on Barranco beach. Don't forget to stop at Churreria Manolo for authentic Spanish churros on your way down. They are the best!

We liked Casa Andina so much we invited about 20 of our classmates for a happy hour at one of the rooms off the bar area. All of our friends were very impressed with the awesome variety of Pisco Sours served and the great service. I plan to stay at Casa Andina when I return with my husband next year!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2010

My husband and I have stayed for 2 nights at Casa Andina Private Collection in Lima (1 night before going and 1 night when returning from Cusco/Machu Picchu). It is a beautiful hotel, very well-located and with nice staff. The room was quiet and clean (room service came twice a day), had comfortable bed and a big bathroom (quality of towels – a little worn-out - was a forgivable flaw). Buffet breakfast was really good. Complimentary wifi worked perfectly all around the property. I would just suggest them to reduce the price of the transportation they provide or to advise guests about the difference between theirs and public service. I explain: we were warned by many sources to be careful when taking taxis in the streets of Lima and, preferably, to ask the hotel to do it instead. Therefore, in our first day there we asked the doormen to call a taxi for us (to go dining out) and it went well. He stopped a regular taxi (be prepared, most of the taxis in Lima are really old cars) and negotiated a fair fare (5 soles, the local currency) with taxi driver. However, the second time we asked, in the following day, doormen placed us in a brand new car already stopped in front of the hotel and when I asked about the fare, driver told me it would be almost 5 times more (24 soles) then we had paid the night before for the same distance. I tried to negotiate but he told me it was hotel’s price table. I have to admit that the difference is not significant (about USD 1,8 to USD 8,60) but I guess he should have asked us if we wanted their special service or the regular taxi.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple