“Beautiful hotel, excellent service!”

Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
Ranked #18 of 228 Hotels in Lima
Boston, Massachusetts
“Beautiful hotel, excellent service!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I recently stayed at Casa Andina Private Collection Miraflores with my 5 yr old and we loved every minute of it! The rooms are beautiful and clean. My room was constantly being picked up and done over; and they even organized my daughter’s Barbies! So refreshing. The hotel has that charming Peruvian décor and the modern fittings make for a very comfortable stay. The hotel staff was incredibly accommodating, I felt very safe and pampered during my stay at Casa Andina Private Collection.
This is a great choice for a hotel and I cannot recommend it enough. It’s located right in the heart of Miraflores and just a short distance from shops, restaurants, and other nice things to do and see. Will most certainly stay there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Turkish first
Gig Harbor, Washington
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Every thing about our stay at the Casa Andina Private Collecton was excellent. Great location, helpful and friendly service, outstanding breakfast, comfortable rooms which are nicely set up.
Would highly recommend that friends choose to stay here when visiting in Lima, Peru.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bearcreekfarm
Dublin, California
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed at this motel several times during a recent trip to Peru. The hotel is wonderfully located in Miraflores, within walking distance of Larco Mar. There is a laundry less then one block away and numerous restaurants, night clubs, etc in the area.

The staff at the hotel were very friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to answer my questions, show me where to go, where to eat, etc. I had some laundry which badly needed to be done, however I was leaving the hotel, only to come back 2 days later. The hotel staff took my laundry and, when I returned, it was hanging up in my room, waiting for me.

The rooms were clean, modern, and very welcoming. A very "homey" touch to them. The breakfast buffet had a great variety of food items to choose from. All and all, a great hotel in a great location. I would not hesitate to stay here again and/or recommend it to others.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank CassieKat306
Vermontville, Michigan
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I think what stands out about this hotel is the location that it is in the neighborhood of Miraflores. The staff was supreme! the service of all the boys was first class, tubs and showers was a new experience for us in South America, they were quite modern and practical, I could regulate the way I wanted.
  We want to send our congratulations to the bartender at the bar.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had one of the best holidays this year. We visited Bolivia, Peru and Argentina, and the truth, we are truly amazed at how well we attended in all those places. Casa Andina in particular is one of the hotels with great service and very friendly people. They gave us exact directions to where we wanted to go in those days, I found myself behind the bar pretty hidden shop to buy gifts for my children.

We saw lots of smiles from the staff all the time!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Casa Andina Private Collection was well located in Miraflores close to the Plaza Kennedy (the main park of the district). It was also close to a lot of nice eateries and shops. There was a nice upscale grocery store 5 minutes away (Vivanda) -- they had good food too. It was a 15 minute walk to Larcomar. The location, like most of Miraflores, was pretty safe and well-lit. The rooms were standard for this kind of hotel. Showers were great - we did not have a tub. The concierge can gladly arrange tour experieces.

Quick note about Lima: the locals doscouraged us from getting a cab from the street as there were a lot of swindlers around. We could have taken the hotel limo downtown, but that cost 42 soles. There are yellow cabs (Taxi Amarillo) that cost 25 soles (fixed price) - we took a cab from Larcomar. I think the most cost efficient way to go around is by using the white Metropolitan cabs (9-12 soles), but it's sometimes hard to find them.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Wales
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. One in particular called 'Ramor' who gave us a good recommendation for a desert which was particularly delicious, Lucuma. This Hotel had art displayed on the walls. I noticed a slight language barrier with one female reception staff who failed completely to understand my request - frustration. Partly my fault as I do not speak Spanish.

• Stayed September 2012