Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
Hotels.com
$196
$179
2,399 results
All reviewsprivate collectionbreakfast buffetnice hotelbottled waterupgraded to a suitesacred valleykennedy parkcomfortable roomsi highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerpisco sourslong flightrestaurants and shopsperu tripfelt very safefew blockssouth america
Reviewed April 7, 2011

We three enjoyed our travels to Chile, Peru and Argentina. The Casa Andina Private Collection in Miraflores and in Cuzco were wonderful, upper class hotels. My girl-friend and my husband and I would recommend these two hotels. All three of these countries were breathtaking. Machu Piccu had to be the highlight and the Argentina Ranch was a close second.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 30, 2011

A very nice hotel within walking distance to the ocean.A very clean and safe area of Lima.A trip to elcetro historico a must.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Our first stop on a one week holiday to Peru. Classic businessman's hotel with first class service and comfortable rooms. Business center was useful and breakfast was nice. Did not explore neighborhood. Would stay again in similar circumstances.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank txhawki
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Irecently returned from a trip to Peru and spent several nights at the Casa Andina Private Collection Miraflores. The entire experience was wonderful. In particular, the staff was excellent - attentive, helpful, gracious, informative, friendly. I specifically want to mention several people at the hotel that made a aprti ualr impression on me and my travel companion - Carolina Orrego and Carmen Reyna in the restaurant; Juan Mendoza. Of the Bell staff; and Renzo the concierge. I apologize as I have misplaced Renzo's last name. There staff members in particular made recommendations, gave directions, secured diner reservations, helped with transportation, and were patient with our high school Spanish.
I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends, and hope to be able t return to The beautiful country and people of Peru one day.

Thank you for a memorable vacation!

• Stayed: February 2011
3  Thank Anledford
Reviewed March 6, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. On the second night, we required urgent medical care. The hotel had a doctor in our room in under 10 minutes and one of the staff translated for us. The staff member volunteered to accompany us to the clinic to help with translation . We were very pleased with the medical treatment we received and the way the staff helped us during this time

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo