Nativa Apartments
Hostelworld.com
$34
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hostal Maravilla Amazonica(Iquitos)(Great Value!)
$21
Green Track Hostel(Iquitos)(Great Value!)
$20
$14
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Hostal El Colibri(Iquitos)(Great Value!)
$27
La Casa Morey(Iquitos)
$81
  • Pool
All reviewsthe ownerhot waterair conditioningmy home away from homespeaks excellent englishplace to staysmall kitchenetteheat and humiditysitting areaminute walkplaza de armasspent two nightsrooms are spaciousfelt very safebelen marketjungle lodgemonica
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Deserves all the rave reviews. When we came back from the jungle with a sick kid, the owner and her team called an excellent doctor, ordered us pizza, and brought us medicine. On better days they also arranged a great moto driver (Roberto!) and travel to the airport. Our 2BR apartment was spacious, tidy, and nicely decorated, with good hot water and wifi. Couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank joral50
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Wow. Where can I begin. For starters, the rooms are great. An oasis in Iquitos, with large spacious rooms with all the amenities, great air conditioning, warm water etc. The staff is awesome here and Monica, the owner, really goes above and beyond. She is honestly the best, most helpful hotel owner I have ever encountered. She constantly helped me and my buddy who were traveling with every need we might have, from booking tours, to food spots to common advice. When I accidentally had my card taken by the ATM machine, she walked all the way to the bank and called a contact to help me get the card back asap so I could leave for my tour. When my friend wanted to get chocolates for his friends back and home, she called and had a person with chocolates within a few hours. When I needed a massage after a bunch of intense treking, she called an amazing masseuse. When we needed a ride, she called us a taxi. She was so warm and bubbly and friendly, she treats her customers like family. A++++++. Wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Iquitos.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Casey H
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We’re an Aussie couple winging it through Peru. We had booked online in Lima as it was one of the cheaper nicer options available in Iquitos. We were greeted by nice staff and shown to our more-than-met-expectations room. It was big, clean and had a tropical-like vibration to it. There was a part kitchen, nice bathroom, comfy bed and the wifi worked perfectly in the room.

We were booked for two nights and were then heading to the jungle, but if we were staying in Iquitos for longer we certainly would have continued to stay there.

We met the manager, Monica, the next day, and she was more than helpful when responding to our enquiries. She also speaks good English which was great for us whose Spanish was poor.

Free coffee all day was a bonus. There’s also chill out areas down stairs that are very relaxing. Whether you’re staying in Iquitos short or long term, I definitely recommend Nativa.

For my full article on our Peruvian Adventure, see here:

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank philjwatt
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stayed here a total of 3 nights and loved it! Rooms were spacious and clean, with AC, Wifi and a shower with hot water (we had been in the rainforest and this was a welcome respite). They also came with a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. Inside the rooms the noise of the mototaxis outside completely disappears. The location of this place is very convenient as it is within walking distance of the plaza and water front.

The owner Monica is the absolute best. She recommended restaurants and activities to do around Iquitos, and arranged for a trusted driver to take us around for two days. She is extremely helpful and sweet, we are very glad to have met her!

Nativa Apartments is an oasis in the hustle and bustle of Iquitos. I would absolutely recommend this place for short or long term stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

The staff here are friendly and helpful. The apartments were super clean. The location is perfect just a couple of minutes walk from the Malecon and Plaza d armas. Day trips and excursions can be organised for you by the staff and they kindly kept hold of my luggage while I went on a jungle trip. Thanks.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo