“Great Pizza for the Amazon!”
Review of Antica Pizzeria

Antica Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Iquitos
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Coming from NYC, I am picky about my pizza - but my family loved it!

There are newer reviews for Antica Pizzeria

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The pizza is good too but I like the pasta, and the salads are good, which is hard to find in Iquitos. The service is slow.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have eaten here probably ten times and the service is so slow and if you are there with more than 3 people they tend to mix up the orders. The food was good but not worth the wait or confusion. It is pricy for what you get.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Good customer service but the food is even better:) I ordered pizza and often had the medium rare steak. Their steak was better than the steak I had in the states. If you want to dine in upscale restaurant in Iquitos I would recommend. I gave them 4 star because the employees look serious most of the times I visited. I wished they smiled a little bit more.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

The Pizza is as good as it can be considering that the only cheese available in Iquitos is pretty bad.