“Just okay”
Review of Inka Grill

Inka Grill
Ranked #43 of 781 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Pizza, Peruvian, Contemporary, International
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inka Grill. Our flagship restaurant in the Imperial City has set the example and served as an inspiration for our other family members. With an authentic, inclusive, democratic, and innovative culinary approach, Inka Grill offers a menu that combines Peruvian and international cuisines with delightful results. And it does so from a privileged location right on Cusco’s mythical main square, the true hub of the city. With warm, efficient service guaranteed to satisfy the most demanding and cultured of diners, our team carries on the flame of its founder, Teodoro Ponte (1962-2012), each and every day, from the moment the doors open until the last world traveler leaves for the night, transformed into the perfect ambassador for the Inka Grill experience. Come taste the source of the myth for yourself.
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We thought the Inka Grill was really just okay. Service was fine but not especially attentive. We both got meat- my husband's steak was pretty close to rare although he'd requested med well. On the bill we were charged for 2 drinks each but mine was never refilled. Overall we thought the food and restaurant were average; not bad, maybe a little overpriced, but an okay experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,066)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I wanted to try it before I left. It was on the menu so I ordered it. The cuy was roasted with rosemary so it had a pleasant taste. There was not much meat on the little fellow but it was delicious. Not much comes with it - I think 4 potatoes the size of small mushrooms. It was a good meal.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Finding the "Inka Grill" from our hotel was easy and an enjoyable walk to the Plaza. They accomodated our large group, without a reservation, but I would call ahead if you plan on eating there in the evening. The food was a little pricey, but exceptional and the service superb. We loved the food, and we all tried different things and shared our courses. This is a must eat place--and plan on a stroll around the plaza after. Stores stay open late to accomodate the walking tourist after dinner. Loved this place!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went with another couple we met on our tour of Peru because of recommendations on tripadvisor and we were glad we did.
The presentation of the food and the service was exceptional. I had a pork dish on fried rice that was really yummy and the trout was reported to be excellent as well. The staff was friendly and helpful. Easy to find.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Felt like fine dining in the mountains of Cuzco. I had the beef tenderloin with creamy mushroom sauce. It was simply superb. I was haggling over the dish with my girlfriend as she had the yellow creamy chicken,which was average.

The staff was friendly. The ambience was awesome (facing the Plaza). Slightly expensive but worth the money. I will eat there again if I return to Cuzco in the future.