“Had a great meal here - roasted cuy”
Review of Inka Grill

Inka Grill
Ranked #44 of 743 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Pizza, Peruvian, Contemporary, International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I wanted to try it before I left. It was on the menu so I ordered it. The cuy was roasted with rosemary so it had a pleasant taste. There was not much meat on the little fellow but it was delicious. Not much comes with it - I think 4 potatoes the size of small mushrooms. It was a good meal.

There are newer reviews for Inka Grill

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Finding the "Inka Grill" from our hotel was easy and an enjoyable walk to the Plaza. They accomodated our large group, without a reservation, but I would call ahead if you plan on eating there in the evening. The food was a little pricey, but exceptional and the service superb. We loved the food, and we all tried different things and shared our courses. This is a must eat place--and plan on a stroll around the plaza after. Stores stay open late to accomodate the walking tourist after dinner. Loved this place!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went with another couple we met on our tour of Peru because of recommendations on tripadvisor and we were glad we did.
The presentation of the food and the service was exceptional. I had a pork dish on fried rice that was really yummy and the trout was reported to be excellent as well. The staff was friendly and helpful. Easy to find.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Felt like fine dining in the mountains of Cuzco. I had the beef tenderloin with creamy mushroom sauce. It was simply superb. I was haggling over the dish with my girlfriend as she had the yellow creamy chicken,which was average.

The staff was friendly. The ambience was awesome (facing the Plaza). Slightly expensive but worth the money. I will eat there again if I return to Cuzco in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went with a couple of friends, very friendly, service attentive, average prices for this tourist city. I chose the Guinea Pig very tasty and plenty of it. Have live Andean music which is great. Pisco Sours are great. Located right on the city square easy to find.