“Great food, ambiance in great location.”
Review of Inka Grill

Inka Grill
Ranked #43 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Pizza, Peruvian, Contemporary, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just arrived in Cusco from Puno and Arequipa and wanted good tasty and authentic food including vegetarian options for my wife. Inka Grill ticked all the boxes, very welcoming with very good and English speaking service, fabulous and reasonably priced food, great atmosphere and good local music. Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,033)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Right on the main square, you can see it from the steps of the main cathedral, this is an excellent lunch spot for weary travelers who have spent their morning on their feet, checking out the Baroque artwork in the cathedral. Go early, the dining room is not huge and the place fills up. I had the "gallina al ají" which is basically chicken with a spicy yellow sauce on it served with rice--excellent! For dessert I had the pears in wine sauce. Unbeatable. The place is popular, gets a little noisy, but the service was great, the beer, cold, and the food, hot. The wait staff was very busy running around--a little disorganized? but I forgive them for that because they were attentive and kind. I speak Spanish--don't know if that helped or not. They were not trying to pull people in off of the streets like the other restaurants in the area do. Not cheap, but in the grad scheme of things, my lunch, with dessert and drinks, was less than $25. I recommend this place without hesitation and would go back.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

A nice restaurant right in Cusco's square. The guinea pig was exquisite. The restaurant itself is very popular, very busy and noisy but vibrant and typical Latino atmosphere.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 7:30 and was told that the restaurant was full til 9. So we sat at the bar. 5 minutes later they came and got us saying a table became available.

They brought out chips with a green dipping sauce. They weren't bad though I would have preferred the soft breads I've been finding at the restaurants in Peru. My husband ordered the tenderloin and gnocchi dish. It was 42 solace. So like $20. I ordered the burger and fries which was 28 solace about $12. Both were good tho the steak was exceptional. For dessert we got the chocolate tart which was perfect. We also ordered 4 inca colas. The bill came to 110 solace.

It's literally right at the square. It was a nice place. We are here 3 days and will not be returning but glad we gave it a try.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Went with my husband in the afternoon when the place is almost empty so can't speak to the crowd or the ambience, but the place is sun-lit, bright, and really welcoming. The food is great. My husband had the alpaca with a sunny-side up egg on top that was very good and I had the local brook trout which was fresh and well prepared. Good place to go- worth paying a few extra dollars for good, fresh food where you can eat the fresh veggies and not worry about getting sick