“Very Hip”

Ranked #73 of 806 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place is very hip and happening. The decor is very warm and welcoming along with the staff. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Safest bet if you want to eat similar food in a more relaxed ambience (at Ciocciolina the service can sometimes push you a bit because there is a queue of people waiting for your table!), and it's only a few meters away! I recommend the Alpaca with wasabi butter :) Not cheaper than its sister restaurant though.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were planning to eat at La Ciciollina, but it was full that night, so we headed to Baco. Great choice! Excellent, original (with Peruvian ingredients like Alpaca) pizzas for a decent price. The staff was also very nice and helpful!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

After being a few days in the mountains a nd meeting some people in the hikes, we decided to go to have a drink and some recommended the Baco restaurant. The reception was not the best because we did not have a reservation. Is a nice place but a little arrogant for beeing in Cusco. They had good juices and wine.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I've been eating at uchu and cicciolina as well, very good restaurants but this is definately the culinary top! Woooow!!!! I had the alpaca with wasabi, bacon and spicy mashed potatoes, my girlfriend the piglet with quince, chili vinaigrette and Apple compote. My dish was very good but hers.... I challenge michelin because i lack in words to describe how perfect that dish was. Well balanced, perfectly slow cooked piglet and very original. Malbec was superb as well. Desserts were great too. Service of the 20 year old waiter the best we had in south america, very attent. I visited a lot of michelin star restaurants in my life (been working in Michelin star restaurants as well) and i bet that when michelin visits this restaurant, they get a star.