“Great place to visit, good drinks.”
Review of Cicciolina

Cicciolina
Ranked #38 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Loved the place and the bar section. Good drinks and decent food. A little pricey but worth it. Service is excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,435)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was not all that thrilled at going to what I expected to be an Italian retaurant. When we arrived, I realized when I looked at the menu that it is very much Peruvian, and incorporates Peruvian culture and tastes into traditional Italian dishes. I was completely blown away by the delicious Osso Bucco! The bread was tasty.

We had a rich, heavenly chocolate mousse for dessert.

Funny story, I actually had a brief moment where I passed out from the altitude there on the table, and the staff was very attentive.

It was a very romantic first night of our honeymoon here and I loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

For the price they charge it should be OK for Evert course. The entree was decent, the main course had Somers serious problems. The dessert and coffee were quite good.
Unfortunately the single traveller again gets a bum deal... only bar seating, pushed around several times.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have attached a photo of the mushroom soup we had at Cicciolina. I would go back there just for this mushroom soup. In fact, we did go back when we were in Cusco. Definitely a nice place for lunch or dinner. We also ordered the shrimp pasta with the dark noodles but it was tasteless compared to the mushroom soup.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Fantastic find right by our hotel. Great atmosphere. Big open plan kitchen. Huge bundles of chillie and garlics hanging from bar ceiling. Lovely modern paintings on the wall. My birthday, so had to have guinea pig - when in Rome and all that! Tasted like a cross between chicken and smoked tuna! Ha ha sounds grim but served with potatoes and apples as a terrine type dish Probably the best way to try in for the slightly squeamish. ( Thought I wasn't but they do look grim as they are normally served, skinned heads, feet tail and teeth all on the plate :-()
Fantastic collections of artistic deserts for those with a sweet tooth or in need of a birthday cake substitute. Go and enjoy. Slightly more expensive then normal but £50 for three with wine pretty damn good.