“Fantastic Peruvian-Italian fusion”

Cuisines: Italian, Peruvian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The JW Marriott recommended Incanto and we were not disappointed. We loved the menu the fused traditional Peruvian dishes like aji de gallina and lomo saltado with Italian pastas to create innovative fusion dishes such as aji de gallina ravioli. I also had a mediterranean trout that was very good. Contemporary atmosphere, not as loud as some other trendy restaurants, excellent wine list, and very good service (our waiter Jesus was great!). Highly recommended!

Carlos Z, Director Comercial at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear customer, as you said, we have achieved an excellent fusion of traditional Peruvian dishes with Italian food, creating innovative dishes and very delicious. Our location is very close to the Plaza de Armas, in what was once an Inca palace. We are pleased that both our trout and our ají de gallina ravioli have been to his liking. Best Regards

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food was delicious. I had a Lomo Saltado and it was one of my favorite meals in Cusco. My girlfriend had Pasta and that was delicious as well!

The staff was super friendly and helpful!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is the perfect lunch stop on a rainy day -- of which there can be many in Cusco. Located just off the Plaza de Armas, Incanto offers both casual ambience and tasty, affordable food. Pizzas are a specialty, but there's plenty to satisfy all palates. The minestrone soup is rich and well-stocked with fresh vegetables, and the chicken salad is just right for a midday meal. As with most Cusco restaurants, this one is open late and serves an equally satisfying dinner.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Greens is above Incanto and both restaurants share the same owner. Enjoyed Greens so much and my server, Max, that I went back to Incanto after my trek. Now I could drink (not worrying about altitude sickness) so I had 3 pisco sour's and loved each one. The bread and olive oil is fantastic. Max is the best. And the Risotto de Lomo Saltado was fantastic. And the price was fantastic relative to dining out in the US. No complaints.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Staff was friendly and helpful. We are foodies and food here is solid, mix of Italian and local. Half our ground did Italian and other half did local food. All were tasty. Only complaint is to avoid the passionfruit semifredo, it is unedibly tart (I like tart but this one actually hurt my teeth and our entire table agreed).