“Cheap and easy”

Cusco Airport Shuttle
Ranked #14 of 28 Transportation in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a reliable transportation company operating in Cusco, Peru. We provide transfers between Cusco's airport and all hotels in Cusco city. We also deliver services to the major attractions in and around Cusco.
Reviewed April 2, 2018

The crew was waiting and ready for me the moment I left the airport and got me to my destination with a friendly attitude and a great efficiency. Much better than looking for a cab :)

2  Thank Julio C
in 3 reviews
"train"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I booked a round trip transfer from Cusco airport to my hotel as well as a ride back online. I received a detailed itinerary including pickup times. The shuttle was there when I arrived and promptly picked us up on our return to the airport.

Very easy and price seemed reasonable.

Ernesto D, Public Relations Manager at Cusco Airport Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments ! we constantly strive for our customers, trying to surpass their expectations... That is our goal!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

On a recent visit to to Cusco, Peru, I researched transportation from the airport to the hotel, preferring private service rather than pubic taxis. This was a great choice. Claudia was quick to respond to queries and confirm transportation. It is easy to prepay with Paypal and the immediate email confirmation is a plus. The van and staff were there as scheduled and helpful with luggage and preliminary info as to the town. We decided to visit the Sacred Valley the second day and queried Cusco Shuttle. They offered tours so we signed up for the day-long trip. A good choice. Reliable with good narration to the major sights. We also used the service for a return trip to the airport for departure. The service is reliable and consistent. Heartily recommend to anyone traveling to Cusco.

1  Thank FrenchMD
Ernesto D, Public Relations Manager at Cusco Airport Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Mr. French

Thank you for your words! Claudia told me about you and we really appreciate what you just did for us! God bless you Mr French

E Delgado

Reviewed June 23, 2017

We pre-booked a ride back to the Cusco airport online before our trip. It was easy to do & nice to know our ride was all set up. They called our hotel the day before to confirm our pickup time, which was very nice, I wish all tour companies would have done this.
They were right on time to pick us up & we had a very nice conversation about Peru on our way to the airport. Our driver even gave us a suggestion on where we could get some Peruvian food in the Lima airport.

Management response:Responded June 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your words! we strive for our customers, and we are so glad that you receive a service that goes with your expectations. Again Thank you!