Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Review Highlights
Informative and entertaining walking tour

Richard is a walking historian. In a short period I got to learn a lot about the Inkas and Peru in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Kelechi O
Fort McMurray, Canada
via mobile
Best walking tour in Cusco

I have done quite a few walking tours but this one was of the best. Very informative and well... read more

Reviewed yesterday
monpuri
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cusco
from $46.00
from $40.00
from $479.00
from $351.00
1,734 results
All reviews walking tour great tour informative tour free tour guide roger nice guide interesting facts great introduction highly recommend this tour san pedro market hour tour inca history elvis information culture overview knowledge
Reviewed May 30, 2016

I spend my first day in the city touring with these guys! Two local brothers made this a living and a great experience for us foreigners. They run three tours a day, taking two of them was the best thing i did.. both brothers have different personalities and take you to different places each time.. in the morning you get to try local food and in the afternoon get a small souvenir.. overall they gave me a great insight of the city and ideas for me to explore the next days.. thank you guys :)

Date of experience: May 2016
ElvistheMan, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Inkan Milky Way Tours Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Hi Dear Oebltd

We want to thank you for your nice review.

At Free Tours by foot Cusco, we do our best to please passenger's expectations so that they can have a great experience with us.

Our 10am tour includes History, Culture, Lifestyle and Travel Emotions all within 2.5 hours, all flat walking, 150 meters (555 feet) radio from the Plaza de Armas.

Our 3:30pm tour includes Mysticism-Ayahuasca-San Pedro-Mama Coca-Panoramic View and Travel Emotions of Cusco City, all within 2.5 to 3 hours flat and steep walking, 200 meters (740 feet) radio from the Plaza de Armas.

All tours end up 5 minutes away from the Plaza de Armas (eastern) by walking.

We are very glad you have taken both of them and enjoy them.

Have our best wishes from Cusco-City

Free Tours by Foot Staff

Reviewed May 30, 2016

I like to know the history of a place and Richard and Elvis really deliver. This is a family enterprise snd these brothers are very enterprising. If you have just have a couple hours TAKE THIS TOUR. If you have plenty of time but want to get an overview before hitting museums TAKE THIS TOUR. In other words, TAKE THIS TOUR. You get WAY more than you pay for.

Date of experience: May 2016
ElvistheMan, Owner at Inkan Milky Way Tours Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Thanks so much for choosing us and making our day bussy, we are very glad you have written a review for us by saying a lot of good thinks about this enterprise, have a look our tripadvisor for Lima and Arequipa as well.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

I did both the 10AM and 3:30PM tours. The 10AM tour was just okay, in my opinion. It was a little hard to hear the guide, and we didn't go to as many sites as I expected. San Pedro Market was the highlight, though I felt embarrassed to be with a group of people taking pictures of the "frog killer lady" like she was part of a freak show.

The 3:30PM tour was excellent, however, and I would recommend it to anyone. A lot of different sites were covered, we learned about Andean mysticism regarding native plants, got great views of the city from up high, saw the "12-angle stone", and more.

They end each tour in their shop, a nice little place with clothing for sale, some of it genuine 100% Alpaca (and they will be honest with you if it is not 100%). I was happy to give them my money for an Alpaca scarf.

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Found them on TripAdvisor and it seemed too good to be true! I can tell you that Elvis and team delivered an awesome experience for us on the 10am city tour and now I wish I had time check out the other offerings! Very organized and professional service, delivered in English and shows you some things off the beaten path. If you are considering them, just go ahead and do it!

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Very informative and good sense of humour, Elvis definitely knows his stuff. Learned a lot about the city which we thought we'd seen most of already-but there was loads more to see!