“Group Ride was wonderful ”

Horse riding in cusco Gabriel's Ranch
Book In Advance
More Info
$65.00*
and up
ADRENALIN MISTIC TOUR FULL SERVICE THE MOST...
Ranked #103 of 717 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Be part of a adventure while riding through beautiful landscapes, we provide security and lots of fun, departure times are: 9:00 am and 1:00 pm the ride is 3 to 4 hours. tour price is $ 50.00 dollars for person (mystical tour) or $65.00 dollars for person (classic tour) ( not included ticket) includes :English guides, helmets, transport and snack
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

A Group of us here with Marathon Expeditions did a ride this morning. Some of us were very inexperienced but the staff helped us mount and dismount, ensured that all were safe during the ride.

Had a visit to the Temple of the Moon ruins with knowledgeable explanations. Two rests provided during the ride, one with a snack. Loved the ride through the hills and eucalyptus trees.

Well worth a visit.

"great ride"
"different levels"
"fantastic tour"
in 3 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"g adventures"
"friendly guide"
"beautiful scenery"
in 4 reviews
"fun experience"
"wealth of knowledge"

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Gabrielle’s ranch was phenomenal! I went alone and ended up on a solo tour with Gabrielle. He turned me into a cowgirl after 3 hours and provided confidence in managing my horse (because I was quite nervous and he could tell). He provided oodles of reassurance and told me some great tips to feel settled and in control on the saddle.

It was a beautiful experience and my horse was beautiful in temperament and health. Most importantly helmets were provided. I did this in May 2017 (it would not let me select this in the date range) these photos are of Gabrielle and me! The horse trail takes u to the top of a hill over looking Cusco. I was fortunate enough to hear Peruvian pipes being played softly in the air as I sat on the hill looking at the view for our 10minute break.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time . Picked up at hotel Gabriels horses are very well trained . His knowledge of horses and local Inca history made the trip worth while . He assessed you need and made me feel comfortable on his beautiful Peruvian horses . Their gate in a trot was amazingly smooth . The scenery the snack and this interesting guide made for s wonderful trip .

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Margot L
Reviewed April 25, 2018

I had a blast riding horses with Gabriel around the countryside of Cusco. Gabriel's Ranch is a local, family owned business. We went to the Temple of the Moon and he shared with us information about the area and history of the temple. The views were incredible, the horses were so friendly, and Gabriel was awesome. He picked me up at my hotel in the afternoon, and dropped us all back off when we were done. He had even packed snacks for us so we could have a little picnic overlooking the beautiful scenery. It was truly an awesome experience. I highly recommend using Gabriel's Ranch if you choose to go horseback riding in Cusco!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank nicoledee39
See more reviews
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of my trip to cusco. I've had horses for 20 years and a little hesitant to go on tourist horse trail riding. This is the best trail ride in the world. Gabriel is more than just an excellent tour guide, excellent English, such a wonderful ranch owner. For Gabriel this is not a job it is a joy and that really shows. He personally picked my partner and I up from our hotel, gave us a truly special and unique experience to ride real Peruvian horses and showed us Inca ruins that not many tourists get to see. If you're in cusco this is the best thing you can do.

Date of experience: March 2018