“Incredible Inca Trail Experience”

Southern Peru Explorers
Ranked #188 of 1,212 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Cusco’s number one tour operator specialist in all Adventures and Treks to Machu Picchu, The Classic Inca Trail, Salkantay Trek, Amazon Expeditions and more.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

They really went above and beyond! I was impressed with the wealth of knowledge from our guide Yimal. The team were also so positive and encouraging along the way. Being a vegetarian, I was catered to with delicious, varied & filling meals through out the 4 days. The campsites chosen were secluded and breathtaking. Also fantastic they had a doctor during the trek! Would absolutely recommend and rate more than 5 stars if I could. Thanks again southern peru explorers.

All reviews
"amazing food"
in 5 reviews
"spoke great english"
in 2 reviews
"tents and sleeping bags"
"maras moray"
"nice trip"
"amazing tour"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I did a day trip out to Humantay Lake, its one of the best last minute decisions ive made while out here in Cusco. I booked it the night before last minute, rushing. Im very thankful for Amanda. She was Awesome and helped through me the whole process of booking this unexpected trip. The agency is amazing at their at Wild Rover, they'll really look out and answer any questions you have. I recomend anyone looking to book an trips or day ventures to go see Amanda!

Date of experience: March 2018
Joel C, Propietario at Southern Peru Explorers, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Rick,
I am very glad that you liked , you could not leave with out visiting Humanity Lake, fortunately did. Cusco has many options for you to have much fun and learn about Peruvian culture. I hope you come back , and if you do, just let us know , we can arrange an especial experience p for you.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Lizbeth was so helpful in booking the right tour, knowing exactly what to expect, and having the most amazing time along the way!

The jungle trek was amazing! And the horseback riding was also incredible! An amazing tour company and helpful staff!

Hey dear Joshua,
I`m very glad that you enjoyed your tour, hope you come back and learn more about Peruvian culture and also have more adventure here, there is so many options that you have.
Our staff is always grateful , and try to make clients feel like home.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I Did the 4 day inca jungle trek this trip was the highlight of my life, with amazing friendly customer service from the start to finish especially Lizbeth shes was so helpfull ☺
And the tour was heaps of fun. good people and beautiful scenery. 10/10 for sure!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Joel C, Owner at Southern Peru Explorers, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Hi dear,

We are so happy that you had a great experience here and especially with Southern Peru Explorers family. We always try to make our clients experience to be the best , and I'm sure you will never forget this trip.
Thank you very much for booked with us, our team will receive you with open arms if you ever come back and had another unforgettable adventure.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Very well organised tour, Amanda at agency helped me to find the appropriate tour for my desires. The jungle tour is perfect for someone who is adventurous, enjoys outdoor activities and wants to see Machu Pichu. Leo (tour guide) was amazing and very descriptive whilst also adding jokes and lots of fun during the 4 days. Good sized group we got very close and had a lot of fun on the way while seeing amazing scenery and doing unforgettable activities. MUCHAS GRACIASS

Date of experience: February 2018

Dear Matt , I'm very glad that you enjoyed your trip, also want to thank you for booked with us, we always try to have a friendly relation ship with our clients , in order to make them fell like confortable. I'm sure that this was a experience you will never forget .
Please if you ever come back let us know , we can organize other tour I'm sure you will like too.

Kind regards.