“Go for the sandwiches or lomo saltado”

Morena Peruvian Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 880 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Pizza, Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Morena Peruvian Kitchen is a unique restaurant nestled in the heart of beautiful Cusco. The restaurant puts a fun, modern twist on traditional Peruvian cuisine taking you on a culinary adventure through the flavors of the coast, Andes and Amazon. Open for all-day dining, Morena offers a warm and inviting place where anyone can experience a piece of true Peruvian cuisine and hospitality.
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Great sandwiches and lomo saltado! I recommend the lechon sandwich.

My group went here for dinner and got sandwiches and lomo saltado. We loved our dishes so we came back the next day for lunch. I have to say the sandwiches are the best tasting things here. The other stir fries we got the next day were a bit bland.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,446)

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

Atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. Food and beverages were amazing. Prices are very reasonable and staff very attentive. Does not open till 3pm. Food comes in fresh daily so be careful not to miss out!

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

My friends and I attempted to eat here 3 times based on the tripadvisor rating. The first time the wait was over an hour so we left. The second time they refused to combine two tables to accommodate a group of 7 so we left. The third time we were seated but underwhelmed. The cocktails were excellent but our entrees were just "ok". The service was mediocre.
I would consider this the 4th or 5th best restaurant I visited in Cusco in just a week of staying here.

Reviewed September 20, 2015

This restaurant is great! The food is delicious (generous portions). The servers are very attentive. The owner walks around chatting with the clientele. Come early - the place fills up fast!

1  Thank Loves2Travel0515
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

My husband had the pork belly sandwich and I had the lomo saltado sandwich. They came with delicious potato wedges. The food was amazing, the cafe was so cute!You must eat here if you're in Cusco. I wish we had tried breakfast there too.