The complete hotel. Excellent food, location, and rooms, but the best part of the stay was the Hotel Staff.
While at Cusco my wife became ill with headaches from the altitude. The Hotel Staff responded by providing oxygen and personal attention. Ms Ochoa, and the staff checked frequently and provided any requests my wife made. This unusual touch helped to make an uncomfortable situation more bearable.
As if this service wasn't enough, the Hotel Manager, Chrisitan Salinas followed up
periodicly assuring us of a pleasant stay.
We left Cusco and Peru planning our next trip back......soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection