I loved this place, complained on my room and next night got much better room. Wonderfull breakfast, nice bar, good bed and very, very friendly stuff! Perfect location! Must tell you also that I had very difficult to find my room. But, that’s my problem because I believed every time I came back that now I must find my room without watching on all labels on the walls, big mistake!
If I will go back to Cusco so 99.99% I’ll stay at the same hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection