We'd stayed at the sister hotel in Lima so we had high expectations for this hotel, we were't disappointed.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome. The check in was relaxed and slick.
We had a 'huge suite' which was amazing. The bathroom was just huge with its own balcony!
The breakfast was fantastic, so much to choose from. The staff were always friendly and helpful. Coffee was always topped up without asking.
The location of this hotel is great, just off the main drag. Loads of good restaurants to choose from.
We were sorry to leave this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection