We were fortunate to have a lovely room not too far from the main lobby (thanks to reading recommendations on Trip Advisor). We had a two room suite, but there was no window in the sitting area. There was a small balcony overlooking the narrow street below our room. I was very fortunate to be able to watch a religious parade go by on the street below the balcony. The room was comfortable, and all service was excellent. I particularly enjoyed the colonial ambiance of this hotel. It is an excellent location, close to restaurants and only three and a half blocks from the city Main Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection