We stayed at here prior to our trip to Machu Pichu and after. The staff was very nice and it became our home away from home. Breakfast each morning was good and we ate there the first evening and due to altitute sickness I started to feel faint. The staff was very responsive and immediately brought me tea with the coca leaves and oxygen. After 10 minutes I felt much better.
The only improvement I would suggest is that the rooms should have a dresser to store your clothes and an iron or ironing board. We had to request extra hangers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection