The public spaces in this hotel are very impressive indeed and are of 5* standard. They are said to date back in parts to the 16th century and were a former colonial mansion. Our room was OK, but nothing special.We could have been anywhere at all! There was a promotion on in the bar of Tapas and drinks, including an excellent Pisco Sour, that was excellent value in a comfortable and welcoming place. We were planning to go to the hotel restaurant, but no longer felt that we had any appetite left.
The reception staff at the hotel were really knowledgeable and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection