In a city with many hotel options, what sets the Casa Andina Private Collection apart from the rest would most definitely be the staff. From the front desk to the restaurant, everybody who works there could not be more pleasant and accommodating. I unfortunately had a bout of altitude sickness but the response from everyone was exceptional; they could not have been more considerate or more responsive, to which i am more than grateful. if you are on your way to Machu Picchu via Cusco, i can not recommend this hotel and its staff enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection