This is the type of hotel you dream about when on vacation. The building is done in the colonial style with a series of charming courtyards around which are the rooms. The building dates back to 1599 and you feel you are staying in a Spanish colonial art museum with large religious canvases throughout, but with modernized rooms and plumbing. It is centrally located with a nice restaurant and bar on premises. Service is great, staff is courteous, and the hotel is within easy walking distance to the central city square and cathedral. First time we were given a nice room on second floor facing a courtyard, returned from Machu Picchu three nights later and was given a two room suite that was so charming and seemingly historic, that we took pictures of all the paintings and furnishings in the room. This was an experience we will always remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection