This hotel was a great disapointment. I took a group to the hotel and what a dark dingy hotel.
I rented a suite as I called and was told there was oxygen enriched in the room. This is in the brouchure and is also confirmed by the booking staff. The hotel is in a great location and the restaurant staff are great, the front desk has a lot to be desired. There is no oxygen in the rooms including the suite and you must even fight for a devise. I ordered oxygen and was given a price of $20.per day for a client and they wanted to charge $30. I had to fight for the oxygen in the suite and also for one of my clients. The rooms are ok and that is including the suites not worth the money and would try to find something else no way is this a 4 or 5* hotel to say the least. Not a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection