My husband and I stayed here 4 nights. At first they tried to put us in an upgraded suite but it was over the kitchen and next to the busy room. The whole room shaked!! But after a request to be moved we had a great courtyard room.
Beds are comfy, room was clean, showers and tubs plastic and felt a little used.
Breakfast had omelets and lots to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection