Casa Andina was very nice. We were greeted very warmly upon arrival in both English and Spanish, and set down in a nice sitting room with Mate tea to help you acclimate immediately while the staff took care of your accomodations - no standing at the front desk in a crowd of people. The room was comfortable with a large king bed and a nice living room-suite. The amenities included a very sweet smelling quinoa-based conditioner, and even aloe-infused travel napkins for you to pack into a day bag - very thoughtful. There was a centralized heater for those of us warm-blooded southerners unaccustomed to the night-time chill, and a pair of slippers and robes for relaxing in. The hotel itself was decorated with exceptional 19-century Spanish paintings and beautiful flower-filled courtyards. Best of all, the breakfast buffet in the morning included made to order omelets. Overall a good 4-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection